Promoting Commercial & Industrial Development
Mt. Morris has direct access to Interstate 390 at Exit 7, with Rochester only 30-minutes away.
The combined Town & Village population is 4,465 with a median family income of $38,015.
Eleven Village homes and sites are currently listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The New York Times did a story about the development & growth in Mt. Morris sparked by investments from Red Hook Waterfront.
The Genesee River Hotel & Restaurant, Brian’s USA Diner, Mun Yuen, Charred, The Leaning Tower, and Questa Lasagna are thriving restaurants.
Spectrum provides business class cable, while Crown Castle Fiber offers fiber optic Internet service for business in some areas.
Carvings & More, Roses Echoes in Time, Wendy’s Pantry, Drew’s Hardware, Finders Keepers, Save-A-Lot, The Genesee River R&R, Country Inn & Suites, NAPA, many more…
The Shopper is a weekly, free ads paper/pennysaver distributed to Mt. Morris and other area communities and is a cost-effective advertising medium.
- LETCHWORTH STATE PARK WAS VOTED #1 STATE PARK IN THE UNITED STATES
- FEATURES LIVINGSTON COUNTY'S LARGEST PRIVATE EMPLOYER
- OUR MAIN STREET IS TRAVERSED BY OVER 8,000 CARS PER DAY
- THE BIRTHPLACE OF PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE WRITER FRANCIS BELLAMY
- HOME TO LIVINGSTON COUNTY GOVT. CAMPUS/CENTER FOR NURSING & REHABILITATION, GENESEE VALLEY BOCES, THE ARC OF LIVINGSTON-WYOMING